Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Annual 8 day retreat

I will be entering into my 8-day silent retreat today, which I am very much looking forward to. In the meantime, however, I have prepared a number of posts that will automatically be posted throughout the next week or so.

While I was in the novitiate, I was quite the prolific mass e-mail writer, and I would often e-mail lengthy e-mails about my time in the Jesuits. I wrote a very lengthy post after coming out of my 30-day retreat, and I thought I would share that with you.

So, what you will be reading in the next week is something I wrote in my first few months in the novitiate.

My prayers for all of you as I enter this time of reflection and of deepening my relationship with God.

1 comment:

Gannet Girl said...

Prayers for you these 8 days, Ryan.